By Jim CaplePage 2
LANCASTER COUNTY, Pa. — Stop me personally if you have heard this 1 before: A sportswriter, a chick from MTV’s “Real globe” and an Amish chain-smoker get into a club to view the Super Bowl.
Within my week-long quest to get the heart of Philadelphia and Eagles fans, We chatted with all the Santa Claus whom got pelted with snowballs, the people who make $300 throwback jerseys, the Arena Football players whom sacrifice their bodies for $30,000 per year and a 99-pound girl whom holds the whole world record for consuming chicken wings. We toured Independence Hall, ate Philly cheesesteak and got hopelessly frustrated wanting to drive around town hallway. We went up the actions towards the Art Museum while humming the theme from “Rocky. “
Also to round my experience out, we drove off to Pennsylvania Dutch country on Sunday to look at the Super Bowl among the list of Amish.
Go ahead. Make your punch lines. My pal, Rod, did. Just him i was going to Amish country to watch the Super Bowl, he came up with a list of the Top 10 Questions the Amish Would Ask While Watching the Super Bowl as I told:
10. “Hey, just what occurred to your Bud Bowl? “
9. “Wouldn’t that Jillian Barberie look hot in a modestly cut dress of a great color material, black colored cape and a prayer bonnet? “
8. “can it be simply me, or would be the commercials more entertaining compared to the game? “
7. “Paul McCartney. Was not he for the reason that musical organization, Wings? “
6. “The Eagles call that a offense that is two-minute? My buggy goes quicker than that! “